The State University Construction Fund (Fund), a New York State entity dedicated solely to the State University of New York's building and infrastructure assets at 32 campuses and 3 teaching hospitals, is seeking a talented individual to join our Information Technology team in Albany, NY as Programmer/Analyst. This position is part of a dynamic, agile team responsible for designing, developing, and implementing applications to support the many functions within the Fund.
Specific Duties & Functions:
- Participate in the full software development lifecycle including requirements gathering and definition, design, development, implementation, creation/maintenance of unit testing and documentation of work.
- Develop complex SQL queries to support the development and implementation of the assigned projects.
- Participate in functional / integration test planning for the assigned projects.
- Participate in problem solving for assigned applications or projects.
- Work within a team to deliver quality and coordinated business functions.
- Perform other duties as directed.
Qualifications & Experience Requirements:
A Bachelor's degree, preferably in information technology or business, and two years' experience in application development is required. Four additional years of related experience can be substituted for a Bachelor's degree.
The Fund offers a competitive salary and excellent benefits package, including New York State retirement, generous health, dental, vacation, sick and personal time.