Build a rewarding career at the State University Construction Fund! The Fund is a New York State entity dedicated solely to the State University of New York's building and infrastructure assets at 32 campuses and 3 teaching hospitals. We are an Equal Employment Opportunity employer committed to excellence and diversity.
Benefits & Perks
Health & Wellness
- Medical (eligible on day one)
- Health Rewards Programs
- Gym Reimbursement with some medical plans
- Employee Assistance Program
- Generous Vacation
- Sick leave
- Personal days
- 13 paid holidays
- 37.5 hr. workweek
- Business Casual dress code
- Community Involvement
- Flexible work environment
- Telecommuting Program
- NYS Retirement System (Pension)
- Deferred Compensation Plan
- Life Insurance
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Tuition Reimbursement
- NYS-Ride Commuter Benefit
- Centrally located in downtown Albany
- Adjacent parking garage
- On CDTA bus line
- Close to major cities NYC/Boston
- Close to restaurants and entertainment venues
- Locker rooms/Showers onsite
“The Fund has given me the opportunity to work my way up from an entry level position to a future with a full time career and room for advancement. ”Jeremiah G.
“The Fund provided me with an opportunity to change my career path and expand upon my skill set. ”Shayjuan M.
All qualified candidates are encouraged to apply. For general Human Resources-related inquiries or any questions about the application process, please email SUCF.Careers@suny.edu
The Fund is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer committed to excellence and diversity.
This fill-in form is to be completed, printed and signed by a candidate and submitted upon arrival for a scheduled interview to the Administrative Services Office - Room Number N347. If you have any questions on completing this form or need to obtain a copy of this form, please call (518) 320-1630.